Come inside & join in - click on a page - fun, prizes, savings, ideas, news issues.
Content refreshed every few days!
Look for the Rain or Shine competitions in various sections, or play Hangman. A £50 note is much better when it's yours !
Brilliant 7" tablet computer will become invaluable at home for so many tasks inc movies, live TV, music, pics, Kindle, maps, MS Office, Sat-Nav and more.
Win a game of your choice for your XBox One, PS4, Nintendo, or PC. Or grab a new controller or a better headset. You choose, we'll deliver (Value up to £50) !
You choose where and we'll pay up to £60. Yummy fun !
Email us with an idea, a good laugh, a moan, or something really interesting. The best ones will each win a £20 note. Read on !
See the children's section and help your little ones win one of two lovely money box prize in their initial and with thirty £1 coins inside it - yipee !
For the many Game of Thrones fans it was a great night. Winner of the 'Outstanding Drama Series' and category winner Peter Dinklage picking up 'Outstanding Support Actor', with other members of the ensemble nominees too. Richard Madden, (fans will recall as Rob Stark) is now leading the limelight in the BBC's brilliant political thriller 'Bodyguard' which is still available on BBC iPlayer and if you haven't watched either Game of Thrones or Bodyguard - you are missing some serious stories, plots, characters and premium acting performances.
After its absence from last years ceremony, Game of Thrones returned to the 70th annual primetime Emmys to take home the night’s biggest award: 'Outstanding Drama Series'. HBO’s sprawling fantasia, whose upcoming eighth season will be its last, won six other awards for its makeup, costumes, music composition and stunt co-ordination.
What 'Thronies' are going to do when it ends is unthinkable!
Outstanding supporting actor in a comedy series
Henry Winkler, "Barry" *WINNER (nice to see 'The Fonz' winning something!)
Outstanding supporting actress in a comedy series
Alex Borstein, "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" *WINNER
Outstanding lead actor in a limited series or TV movie
Darren Criss, "The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story" *WINNER
Outstanding lead actress in a comedy series
Rachel Brosnahan, "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" *WINNER
Outstanding supporting actor in a limited series or movie
Jeff Daniels, "Godless" *WINNER
Outstanding lead actor in a drama series
Matthew Rhys, "The Americans" *WINNER
Outstanding lead actress in a drama series
Claire Foy, "The Crown" *WINNER
Outstanding supporting actor in a drama series
Peter Dinklage, "Game of Thrones" *WINNER
Outstanding supporting actress in a drama series
Thandie Newton, "Westworld" *WINNER
Outstanding limited Series
"The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story" *WINNER
Outstanding comedy series
"The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" *WINNER
Outstanding drama series
"Game of Thrones" *WINNER
Proof of what can happen if a wife or girlfriend drags her husband or boyfriend along shopping. This letter was actually sent by the supermarket’s Head Office to a customer in Oxford:
Dear Mrs. Murray,
Whilst we would like to thank you for your valued custom, the Manager of our store in Banbury is considering banning you and your family from shopping with us, unless your husband stops his antics.
Below is a list of his actions over the past few months all verified by our surveillance cameras:
1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's trolleys when they weren't looking.
2. July 2: Set multiple alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares..... And watched what happened.
4. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
5. September 15: Set up a tent in the outdoor clothing department and told shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring sausages and a Calorgas stove.
6. September 23: When the Deputy Manager asked if she could help him, he began to cry and asked, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
7.. October 4: Looked right into the security camera; used it as a mirror and picked his nose.
8. October 10: While appearing to be choosing kitchen knives in the Housewares aisle asked an assistant if he knew where the antidepressants were.
9. November 3: Darted around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the Mission Impossible' theme.
10.November 6: In the kitchenware aisle, practised the 'Madonna look' using different size funnels.
11. November 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed, yelled' PICK ME!' 'PICK ME!'
. . . and; last, but not least:
12. November 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited a while; then yelled, very loudly, 'There is no toilet paper in here.'
Front pages are from national newspapers in September 2018. The comment and text alongside is from us!
Just a bit of fun - these people don't deserve our respect, do they? - lol !
Tel: 07935 038 695
We would love to hear from you! Send us your thoughts, ideas, jokes, stories, likes and don't likes. We'll pay £20 for each one we publish. Please note it must be legal, decent, honest and true! Remember to include your phone number so we can contact you. We shall never give your details to anyone else for any reason.
– Little Johnny, why is your little sister crying?
– Because I helped her.
– But that's a kind thing! What did you help her with?
– I helped her eat her jelly beans.